A 4 Week, Self-Study Course
Embark on a four-week journey to increase energy levels, improve sleep and gain more control and confidence in controlling emotions and anxiety levels. Weekly follow along training sessions, short education sections and active meditations are included to support you on your journey to breathe easy and stay in balance with your nervous system.
This course was designed as an easy to follow at home resource to train functional breathing and to begin to introduce performance breathwork to our athletes.
You may be asking yourself, why do I need this? Why should I bother training my breathing when I could get more out of a long run, a heavy HIIT session or lifting heavy?
Without the power of efficient and optimal breathing strategies we cannot begin to imagine to how limitless our capabilities are.
Does any of the following apply to you?
- Huffing and puffing up a flight of stairs
- Inability to catch your breath after a moderately hard cardio or strength session?
- Constantly stuffed up nose
- Sleep apnea
- Plateaus with strength and conditioning programs
- Sore back or neck after training sessions or work
- Muscle Fatigue for days after a training session
- Frequently catching yourself holding your breath
- Waking up unrested with a dry mouth
- Poor impulse control
- Quick to anger/frustration
- Stiff, sore, painful back
- Mid-afternoon fatigue
While there could be many reasons for these signs and symptoms a common thread is breathing dysfunction. Becoming aware of your breathing patterns and actively training yourself to become more in tune with functional breathing is a great place to start!
4 Week Course Launches
February 15th, 2023
Whether you’re new to the practice of conscious breathing or you’ve been studying it for years, there is something for everyone in this course.
Amanda's 4 Week Self Study Curriculum will teach you how to add movement to your breathing practice, the science behind the movement of breath and how to utilize breathwork in your life beyond this course. It’s filled with a lot of great video trainings, coursework and of course, a lot of heart.